HONORS WORLD LIT
Who am I?
- Language Arts 10 is designed to help students become proficient in the English language through reading, writing, and speaking.
- The late homework policy is 20% for 1 day; 40% for 2 days. Late means not turned in at the beginning of the class period.
- The class blog contains our daily grind. Link through schoology.
- Your student should maintain a planner or other organizational tool to track assignments and due dates. I check for this; you should, too.
- The keys to success? time management, communication, recognition of importance of our work. We need buy-in!
- Encourage your student to take opportunities to revise his/her work to improve skills and grades. I am available for one-on-one work sessions.
- Academic Integrity is an expectation.
- I am your student’s guide. Encourage your student to communicate with me when extra help is needed. Seminar, lunch, after school, or in a google document-- there is a time for a work session with me.
- Talk with your student about what he or she is reading, about our units and discussions in class; we always try to connect our content to current events and to students' interests.
- Contact me through email: email@example.com