250 pages needed for Book Talk Qtr 3!
Bring your book to class.
Tasks to Produce that Fully Developed Rough Draft Essay!
1) Take one of the plagiarism quizzes in the post below from turnitin.com or easybib.com.
Show me your score: you must take until you score at least an 80%.
2) 0 on your words? Show me your RUR work today for partial credit that's way better than a 0.
3) We write!
Write that rough draft essay. Follow the formatting of my sample essay. Use your graphic organizer after I've checked it.
You have today and the next class to finish your rough draft and turn it in.
A-Day due 2/28 by end of class. B-Day due 3/1 by end of class.
*If needed, work at home or schedule a seminar, lunch, or after school session.
4) Once your rough draft is completed, formatted, and shared, then you have time to research how to make an MLA Works Cited page like the one in my sample essay.
Use the easybib.com resource to get started. Design your works cited page and add it to your rough draft essay document.
| || |
Conclude an essay with one or more of the following:
from Richmond University Writing Lab
Ms Burton's conclusion attempts:
1) Too many people claim to want good health, but then they live a life that causes sickness and obesity. Finding your best health takes planning and focus; fasting by skipping breakfast is an easy lifestyle change. Challenge yourself today to make this change. Ditch the pancakes and find a better version of yourself.
2) Plan for your health today. Skipping breakfast as part of a balanced eating plan can have amazing benefits. Even one of America's favorite sons knew this tidbit. Benjamin Franklin once wrote, "The best of all medicines is resting and fasting." Discover this medicine today.