1. Memory Lines #2- If There Be Sorrow
Recite by Weds 21st...
2. WORDS- #s 3 - 5 checked today
along with binder organization
3. Independent Reading Selection-
250 pgs required; Book Talk required
*must have book on you for talk
4. Quick Check- "Heartbeat" Discussion questions 10 pts
Hot Seat Discussion:
First- form big discussion group. Discuss each question. Claim your #s. You must discuss two times.
1. Conduct- respects others in the converstation
2. Reasoning- answers are logical and backed up with evidence from the story.
3. Listening- Pays attention and listens to others; responds respectfully.
4. Reading- is familiar with the text, has notes/q and a/ text ready for discussion
*You will have the same answer to a question that another student does, so how can you keep the conversation going? Make connections-- to your own life, to books or movies or tv shows or songs, etc. Make predictions, rewrite the ending...